Farewell.

It happens to forums. Three forums that shall be nameless were quite decent when I joined. After about a year or two they went downhill with cliques forming. Then anybody that dared speak out against the cliques got banned. In fact one forum went into ban fever with dozens being banned daily. I felt like Pastor Neumuller because I said nothing and finally they came for me and I got banned! As soon as a forum begins to get dodgy or goes downhill is the time to leave and join another.

Three forums that shall be nameless were quite decent when I joined. After about a year or two they went downhill with cliques forming.
^^^I see a pattern and a common factor there ;)

To Trenton: Seriously, man... Stay. The ignore button was made for a reason. Pressing it doesn't equal absolute bliss by any means, but it provides a glorious feeling of "good riddance". (That being said, I have a very low level of tolerance for idiots, and curiously enough I don't have a single person in my ignore list on this website.)

Trenton, you are one of the people on here that I have a great deal of respect for. I hate to see you go, but I understand why you are leaving.
Good luck to you.

Jeremy, please take care my friend. I know our paths will cross on another forum. Stay safe brother.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back