What's new

Farm photo :)

ayeelkay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
3
Location
Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TwentyFour%20copy.jpg


Please don't mind the watermark. I've been told by countless people that I should be watermarking my pictures before I put them on my website. (Unfortunately I am at work and do not have access to the original unwatermarked images to post on here).
 
Its pretty, but way too much sky.....and the silos need a little level.

Watermarks are not the end all be all.they can be removed with ease. Just post them so that when enlarged, they are compressed.
 
Yeahh..I don't like the watermark idea necessarily either. I'm trying to just figure out how to disable right click copy paste on my website..just cant figure it out.
 
wow that is a lot of sky. I think this would have been better as a landscape. Crop a lot of that sky out and it will be a lot better
 
Nothing really stands out to me, honestly. It doesn't draw attention to anything in the picture, except maybe the over abundance of sky. Keep shooting, focus in on certain things, try different angles.
 
composition is bad (hence all the sky comments)
 
Soo..if I cropped the photo so there was less sky..?
 
If the sky might have had some dynamics to it, You know a storm coming in, or huge white puffy clouds all over it would have been good. Its just a lot of blue sky. If you had shot with less sky and more land horizontally might have worked better. kwim.
 
I know a lot of people don't find farms interesting, as a focal point..but I do! Maybe I'm a weirdo :sillysmi:
 
Thats the point, in this photo, the farm isn't the main focus, the sky is;) For the farm to be the subject, you want to get closer.
 
I know a lot of people don't find farms interesting, as a focal point..but I do! Maybe I'm a weirdo :sillysmi:


Rural Alberta Canada and farmers wife. I think tonnes of people find farms interesting just the way you framed the photo.
 
Yeah, I understand, thanks. I'll have to work on that..
Soo, I'm assuming this one wouldn't be a whole lot better then?
TwentyThree%20copy.jpg
 
Much better in the sense of thirds..the mountains in the far BG just saved this one from being cut in half, so yes, this one is better. Maybe the subject matter is more for the folks who would know that area, but its a better one as opposed the to the first, just me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom