What's new

Farms around Davison, MI

WrenPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like farms. Therefore When I have my camera with me, which is quite often, and I drive down a country road, I love to stop and photograph some of our local farms. Here are a few.

1001552089_s3MwZ-L.jpg


1002666927_E6TMJ-L.jpg


1008760953_ad8x9-L.jpg
 
Thanks. They are my favorites too. #1 is pretty ordinary.
 
Lovely pics. I like all of them.

I would prefer pic 2 without the vignette.
 
I agree with Chellie. All of the photos are beautiful, I would prefer #2 without the vignette as well.
 
I agree with the others comments, #2 is my pick without the vignette. Great to see work from another Michigan based photographer
 
I like the pictures. Think number one is my favorite for subject. The silos create a nice visual triangle. Separate c&c for all.

1. you have dust or something upper left corner below the vignetting which I don't care for on any of them.

2. Is nice again not a fan of vignette.

3. Crooked horizon, easy fix and vignetting again. Not a fan on landscapes with vignetting to be honest.

Your black border is way too thick and distracting from your pictures in my opinion.
 
#2 is the only one with a vignette. The others are due to my wide angle lens. I know I can fix this in lightroom, however I don't own lightroom. The borders are really for printing purposes so I can print in any size and not loose part of the picture, just border. I usually cut off most of the border when printing.
 
Ah I wasn't sure if it was CA or intentional vignetting. I understand the border for printing but for review on websites its very overpowering to the picture itself. KWIM?

What lens are you shooting with?
 
Agree with most of above, #3 is solid, and the horizon is level, the structures are all square( verticals).

As mentioned, the vignettes should be used with a light hand,so as not to overwhelm the main focus.
 
number two is absolutely beautiful. nice job.
 
All the three are excellent; the middle one is characterized by a creative framing, where as others are palne viewing
I really felt that the third is having an inclination, where as it is not; on the left side the additional dark strip makes the horizon levelled. yet images are never measured and enjoyed; so visual feeling must be given prominence, i feel
 
I wouldn't correct a photo of mine if I knew it was level and folks said it wasn't.. its an easy enough thing to check it..look at the verticals.the pole to the left.the barns' slats.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom