Fashion Shoot In Bethlehem

lalalala<3life

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Old fairy tale Bethlehem vs. Urban new age Bethlehem using natural light and a reflector. Let me know if you like them. C&C welcomed!

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0303-1.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0748-1.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

THIS STARTS THE URBAN PHOTOS
Done on the same day, but more towards dusk

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0953.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0972.jpg

DSC_0991.jpg

When I first looked at 9, 10, and 11, I thought the hat was part of her hair :lol:
I realized my mistake when I saw picture 12. You will have to excuse me as I am exhausted.

HAHAHAHA I can totally see how you would think that. She would have like major volume LOL

I like the urban shots more than the others.

Not really fond of the one with the shoes in the front of the frame. The reason is the distortion makes it look like she has larger feet than me. LOL

Michael

I like the urban shots more than the others.

Not really fond of the one with the shoes in the front of the frame. The reason is the distortion makes it look like she has larger feet than me. LOL

Thanks alot. I believe I like them better too, but I wanted to sorta get a contrast of the two. Sad thing, she actually does have big feet LOL she wears like a 10 and a half to 11. She's 5'10 and I think thats why her feet are huge haha

All the shots are composed very well. I like the urban shots much more, looks more edgy IMO. Also her shoes are quite ugly with that blue dress.

In #8 I like the contrast between the nice gown and the old sneakers, contrast shows a nice sense of humor.

And what a pretty smile on such a pretty girl. Sorry, couldn't help noticing, I like models who smile more than the ones with the stoic, cold, bored to be there, expressionless look.

I like #9 & #10. Yes, from that perspective, her feet do look big. But since they are in the bottom of the frame, I don't really feel like this hurts the shot. It would be better if the shoes were OOF and her face was IN focus, but still.

Thanks a lot! Yes, 9# and 10# are also my favorite shots. I think they turned out better than most of them. I purposely tried to get the shoes oof, but I understand that some people might not like it so I took a few with her face in focus too =D here are two of them!!!

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0924.jpg

I don't know if it's your eyes or my photos? I tried to get them in focus as best as I could? What exactly do you mean by soft?

I don't know if it's your eyes or my photos? I tried to get them in focus as best as I could? What exactly do you mean by soft?
in many shots i feel like the model isnt sharp, looks as if focus is set like right infront of her

Most reactions

Back