Fashion Shots

I like them all.

Hey let me nit-pic you as this is very critical and all you know, there's a hair/lint/dust beside the pen in #3
lol.gif

or is it a scratch in the wood? Eaither way I missed that easy to correct detail ... which seems to be a habbit of mine, missing those little details :(

Either way you know i was just messin' and looking for anything whatsoever
bigthumb.gif

I do but I also have to honestly admit I get lazy and miss small details which would only enhance the images had they not been overlooked.....so thank you. :)

I'd have to say #3 was the best for me. To me it just look natural. Not sure about this last one. She is seperated allot from the background , but I think the brightness of the background is competing for my attention in the photo too much. but then again i'm patially colorblind and I have issues with green and red togeher.

I like the last one.. since she is the only "item" in the shot that is sharp or contrasty, she stands out very well! The brightness does compete somewhat.. but she draws the eye more than the background does. Cool shot!

#1 is kind of cheap and dirty. Thats hot. More arch in the back. The one of her in red is much more tasteful.

Every woman should be allowed to be a glamour model from time to time :lol:. Being Tasteful 24/7 gets boring. ;) AaaaOOOOOOOOOO (wolf howl)

"Nurse! I think it's time for my medicine."

#1 is kind of cheap and dirty. Thats hot. More arch in the back. The one of her in red is much more tasteful.

Every woman should be allowed to be a glamour model from time to time :lol:. Being Tasteful 24/7 gets boring. ;) AaaaOOOOOOOOOO (wolf howl)

"Nurse! I think it's time for my medicine."

AGREED! Tasty is always more fun then tasteful.

Nice work as always, really like the one you just posted

Thank you. Have you ever been to this park? It's right next to the Japanese friendship garden, also a beautiful location and both are free to enter. This was our first time shooting here, it's very quaint and there is a lot of nice wooden structures to use as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back