Fashion Shots

I have no reasoning as to why but #3.

Nice. My favorite is number 3 but I couldn't explain why. Lol

Love that blouse in #2.. very nice! Your wife is lovely also.. lucky dude! ;)

I like the blouse in #2 as well - she's lovely and very talented.

I'm STILL waiting for the introduction to her mum. :grumpy:

I like them all.

Hey let me nit-pic you as this is very critical and all you know, there's a hair/lint/dust beside the pen in #3
lol.gif

or is it a scratch in the wood? Eaither way I missed that easy to correct detail ... which seems to be a habbit of mine, missing those little details :(

#3 has a very warm and engaging quality about it. Clone out that scratch in the table top and you're golden.

Thank you, I will. Taken indoors, an old late 1800's bank with natural light coming in through the windows.

0.008 sec (1/125)
f/2.8
155 mm
0 EV
No Flash

Isn't VRII wonderful ;)

#1 is kind of cheap and dirty. Thats hot. More arch in the back. The one of her in red is much more tasteful.

I was going for the 'Cheap N' Dirty" pin-up sex-kitten look, so thanks. She's very traditional and that's very out of character for her but we are both pleased with the outcome of yesterday's shoot for which I have dozens of frames to edit yet tonight.

I was going for the 'Cheap N' Dirty" pin-up sex-kitten look, so thanks. She's very traditional and that's very out of character for her but we are both pleased with the outcome of yesterday's shoot for which I have dozens of frames to edit yet tonight.

You needed a sexy automobile to complete the look. But it is probably the best shot you posted. Good focus and dof.

Most reactions

Back