What's new

Fastball

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to have some fun playing with smoke and a baseball.

I know these are not the most technically sound photos, especially the lighting. They could also have been a little sharper, but all in all I think they turned out pretty good.

CC is definitely welcome.

1.
8222801264_d2e479ea50_b.jpg
[/URL] BBall 1 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]


2.
8222801010_b60d86644e_b.jpg
[/URL] BBall2 by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
This is a cool idea. I like the first one very much. Maybe consider cropping some of the right-hand side?
 
YES! Brilliant! You gotta keep shooting this one cause I think some amazing things could be done here. Play with lights, smoke levels, low level breezes, long exposures, twist the ball around, you name it.
 
invisible said:
This is a cool idea. I like the first one very much. Maybe consider cropping some of the right-hand side?

Thanks Fed, I was on the fence wether or not to crop it back. I'll try it though and repost.



PlanetStarbucks said:
YES! Brilliant! You gotta keep shooting this one cause I think some amazing things could be done here. Play with lights, smoke levels, low level breezes, long exposures, twist the ball around, you name it.

Thanks! I plan on trying a few different techniques. I'd like to find a way to get the ball actually look like its moving, may have to start playing with PS a little more to achieve that.
 
WOW...really awesome; please deliver the results of your experiments more as soon as you finish them ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom