Arcade Fire

Ben Kweller
The Eagles
Hot Hot Heat
Paul Simon
Willie Nelson
Johnny Cash
Creedence Clearwater Revival

sorry destin dave, your right....my bad...

we gotta add staind...and because of knothead..i gotta add slipknot..

creed is one great band..(hate they broke up..)
gotta love guns and roses...
and skynard (southern rock!!)
white snake...

I agree with Chiller....wayyyy too tough to name just one band. Overall, drop-dead, band-to-end-all-others is definitely the Beatles....and I love the individual works of Paul McCartney, John Lennon and George Harrison :heart: too.....

....also love Supergrass and Radiohead. And Led Zeppelin. Periodically I will have a listen to "Quadrophenia" just to remind myself how amazing the Who were (Pete Townshend), ditto Pink Floyd.... I like Aimee Mann too -she is amazing in concert.

There are countless important artists out there who didn't last as long as they could have/should have (Nirvana comes to mind), or those who just don't put out stuff as often as I'd like. :)

joyride said:
Tool. Cant wait for the new CD in a month! There are more, but just too many to list...

lostprophet, if you wanted the new Lacuna Coil CD, I can send it to you via yousendit.com. All I need is your email address. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

thanks for the offer but I found it in London yesterday and I too have been playing non stop :lol:

besides Radiohead, here are some other top-notch bands I love.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Sigur Ros
Modest Mouse
Mother Love Bone
Damien Rice

Verbal said:
besides Radiohead, here are some other top-notch bands I love.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Sigur Ros
Modest Mouse
Mother Love Bone
Damien Rice

a fellow damien rice fan? awesome! i dont see many of those around where i live. all awesome bands everyone!

Some classic artists, too. Van Morrison, The Band, Eric Clapton, Dr. John...

:hail: Turbonegro.

I loved these guys before I saw them live, but then after seeing a show in Seattle, well.. there just isn't a word for exacly how I feel about them now. Nothing is strong enough. They blew me away. They're just such a "real" band even with the schticks. They're there to have fun and rock it out and do they ever do that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back