ohhhh where to start????

Pantara - F*****g Hostile

Lostprophets - ....and she asked me to leave

Metallica - for whom the bell tolls

Soundgarden - Jesus Christ pose

System of a Down - chop suey

and about 500 others :headbang:

ron fist, Overkill.

Blue is right, it's sad Motorhead is almost forgotten by this generation, they are such an important foot note in Metal history, they invented speed metal( which branched off to thrash, death and black).

Motorhead also kicks serious ass live.I saw them with Maiden and Dio, I liked their set but wasen't that impressed with them until I saw them on their own tour ( Cos I was there for Iron Maiden ) They played at some small place and were the loudest band I've ever seen. Even louder then Manowar! You could land a hellicopter behind Lemmys rig and no one would notice.

I've seen the Iron Maidens website before, that Bruce Chick is pretty hot.

Waaaaayy too many for me to pick. I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to piece together a list, but cant.

Revolution Calling- Queensryche
The Trooper- Iron Maiden
Man on the Silver Mountain- Rainbow(Dio)
Paranoid- Black Sabbath

And so many more......

KevinR said:
Revolution Calling- Queensryche
The Trooper- Iron Maiden
Man on the Silver Mountain- Rainbow(Dio)
Paranoid- Black Sabbath

And so many more......

One of my all time fave CDs.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Waaaaayy too many for me to pick. I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to piece together a list, but cant.

Same here. I hate these "pick ONE favorite..." questions. Why pick one, when you can love em all?

Metalica - the one? or one? One? Whatever the one with the limbless guy in the video from the war.

Yeah.

bace said:
Metalica - the one? or one? One? Whatever the one with the limbless guy in the video from the war.

Yeah.

Yeah...it's "One". We got to watch that video in history class. It rocked having a just outta college Metallica fan for a History teacher.

core_17 said:
Yeah...it's "One". We got to watch that video in history class. It rocked having a just outta college Metallica fan for a History teacher.

Thats cool. A history teacher into Metallica. My history teacher was a Beatles fan. That was kinda cool too, cause he would play beatles records during some of the classes. :thumbup:

ahahaha...if you could list all your ultimate favorite metal song..then the better..

Chiller said:
Thats cool. A history teacher into Metallica. My history teacher was a Beatles fan. That was kinda cool too, cause he would play beatles records during some of the classes. :thumbup:

I actually had two history/government teachers in high school. The other one was a HUGE Star Trek fan, but was also cool as hell. (he even had a 'Star Trek Academy' sticker in his back car window, where most people would put their college stickers! :lol: )

Two Miiiiiinutes to Miiiiiiiidnight - Iron Maiden :headbang:

It's not advisable to be a passenger in any vehicle with me driving and that song playing! :twisted:

I also fall under the too many to list category. If I had to pick one, it would probably be Master of Puppets - Metallica or Good Mourning, Black Friday - Megadeth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back