Favorite Photog EBAY Stores?

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't ebay much so I'm a little hesitant when it comes to buying. Anyone have recs of stores or sellers on ebay that they've bought from and trust? Thanks!

Cameta. Roberts Distributors. Really any store with 5K or more completed sales, and located in the United States should be fine. I wouldn't mess with anything with less than 1K completed auctions as the bigger sellers will generally have a web presence and an actual "store".

What exactly are you looking for.

What exactly are you looking for.

I'm not quite sure yet! I've got my nifty fifty coming in this week. My next purchase will probably be another flash and lens. Which I'm not opposed to buying used until I'm really shooting full time and can afford new. Or if I find a great deal on a new item on ebay= even better!

You're not going to find any deals on any flashes on eBay (if Canon follows Nikon pricing on eBay). So you're better off checking your local Craigslist or Amazon for good deals on those. BH and Adorama wont be discounting those either.

As for lenses, eBay is certainly a place to hit up, but again - Craigslsit has them beat.

i havent used ebay much for camera stuff but i did get a wireless remote for my d60 for 2 dollars with free shipping :)
It came in like 4 days too!

hwo do you browse a store on ebay instead of just browsing products from the search? like how do i pull up a store's inventory?

On the Ebay home page, directly under the search spot is a tab that says "stores". You can click that, than search for Cameta, make sure you click the spot that says, "by store name". It's the only one that will come up.

I just tried it

ahh thanks, and are third party lens hoods ok? i mean its just a piece of plastic and i don't feel like spending 40 bucks on one thats says canon. I have to buy online cause the only ones in stores are those stupid rubber ones for like 6 bucks.

yeah they're all that same flower pedal style and look exactly the same, ill go buy on tonight

should i get the solid ones or the petal ones for my 18-200mm?

I've had very good luck with 47st Photo and Cameta.. I actually bought my camera on eBay, along with my Sigma lens, 50mm Nikkor, 500mm lens and my SB-600 came from Amazon.

Most reactions

Back