What's new

Feedback please!!!

DadeCountyAnthony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMGP1387.JPG

watermark.php

This picture is going to be on a hotel flyer. It is for advertising summer 2008. What do you think it might need?
 
Okay, this is just my personal point of view and i can't wait to hear what other people will think.
FIrst of all, this looks like a picture of nothing. I can't tell what you want to show. It's just an empty space with a bunch of trees and a cut out gazibo. If you want to focus on the long chairs by the beach, get closer. If it is the big chess "board" you want to show, same thing.
Also, from the shadows it seams that the sun is as high in the sky as it can get. It makes the contrast on the ground a bit harsh for my taste.
Overall, I would say that the composition is not appropriate, and if you work at this place, you probably want to shoot at a time when the light is more pleasant.
 
It needs a focal point or subject. It is well composed and exposed well to, just needs a little something else to set it off.
 
Someone sleeping in the hamock, a couple walking by. Maybe someone playing chess. Trick is not to let it looked staged. Good luck. If you had a couple laying on the first set of chairs and not the last that would help.
 
That pic is missing me, plain and simple.

Fly me to the location for a re-shoot and it will be just perfect...I assure you.


PM me the flight itinerary.

Thanks in advance.
Lol....I think I would be perfect-er....
 
Someone sleeping in the hamock, a couple walking by. Maybe someone playing chess. Trick is not to let it looked staged. Good luck. If you had a couple laying on the first set of chairs and not the last that would help.

I agree with this one, but should reflect the market the hotel is aiming for.
It needs a subject that makes you want to be in that location. For inspiration have a look through a travel brochure - they have been marketing these things for a while so they will have got most of it right.

I would like to also put my name in the hat to go over for a reshoot.
 
Thank you all for your replies.
I will post the new pics in two weeks. I hope the hotel manager likes them or I don't get my 3 free weekends stays a year....LOL
 
First of all, I love SUNNY florida. To dark for me.

Show me some cheeky bikini, and i'm there. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom