Hillary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just started really getting into photography last year and I was wondering if I could have some people who are actually more experienced give me some feedback and constructive criticism. I really want to learn more about photography and how to improve so thanks if you can help! I also photoshop all of my pictures because the quality of my camera is quite poor just in case you were wondering about the colors in some of the pictures. :]

w14661.jpg

rssp7a.jpg

esm4ug.jpg

r0cvgp.jpg

15p48s6.jpg

14tymno.jpg

I did a messy job on the blending at the bottom of this picture.

whereever you can see the whites blown out usually will tell you that pix are over exposed.
last shot looks okay

Did you want that yellow color cast throughout the last image? And did you want it leaning to the left like that?

Which camera are you using?

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Are you using some kind of pre-set action on these pictures?

Your images tell me you love to take pictures and that you put some thought into the composition...but I find the PP work just a little too much on these.

Did you want that yellow color cast throughout the last image? And did you want it leaning to the left like that?

Which camera are you using?

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Are you using some kind of pre-set action on these pictures?

Your images tell me you love to take pictures and that you put some thought into the composition...but I find the PP work just a little too much on these.

Im using Photoshop Cs3. And yes I used a preset action.
I just learned how to use photoshop but only in terms of blending and brushing.
So yeah I've been using alot of those silly premade actions.
And yeah I over photoshop like everything so good point.
:]
And I for some reason like the yellow.
Everyone else I know hates it but I dont know.
Maybe I have no taste.

Most reactions

Back