What's new

Feedback

Jessphotog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone give me any improvement tips from these portraits?
 
Last edited:
Sorry I thought I attached them, still figuring this web site out!
 
$IMG_2063.webp$IMG_1295.webp
Here they are, sorry for the confusion!
 
Curious what these were shot on?
 
Sharpness good and poses comfortable,
She is leaning backwards and the image is quite cold. (typical of sunlight with uncorrected WB)
The right side of his face is way too dark.

Quite decent start.
 
Taken with a Canon rebel t3i. And I did notice the darkness of his picture. I didn't have the flash on, and I have quite a few more from this shoot I just chose a couple that I liked. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Sharpness good and poses comfortable,
She is leaning backwards and the image is quite cold. (typical of sunlight with uncorrected WB)
The right side of his face is way too dark.

Quite decent start.

Could you explain whatyou mean by the one picture looks cold please?
 
Pictures shot in shadow or shade look bluish or cold.
This can be anticipated and corrected in camera using a custom white balance - or in post processing.

IMG_2063-1corr.jpg~original
 
Pictures shot in shadow or shade look bluish or cold.
This can be anticipated and corrected in camera using a custom white balance - or in post processing.

IMG_2063-1corr.jpg~original

Okay I see the difference! Thank you!
 
No problem.

Note also that her face looks a bit flat in tone.
This is also an issue with shadow or deep shade images, they don't have the micro-shadows that give skin a realistic tone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom