Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #1 My two boys were feeding the ducks at Hesperia lake.. These photos were in 2002.. BUT I love them LOTS So I thought Id share them!! Hope you like!
My two boys were feeding the ducks at Hesperia lake.. These photos were in 2002.. BUT I love them LOTS So I thought Id share them!! Hope you like!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 15, 2006 #2 I really like the composition and tone of the photos... you captured a couple of beautiful moments!
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 15, 2006 #3 I agree. What a wonderful capture of some very real moments. I especially like the angle on the 2nd one.
I agree. What a wonderful capture of some very real moments. I especially like the angle on the 2nd one.
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 15, 2006 #4 These are too cute
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #5 #2 is my favourite :thumbup: