feel free to critique but have a question too....

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ok so here is my question these are photos i took over the lil holiday break but the first one here where i cloned my cousins face i get how to do that in the picture it belongs to but what if i wanted to save that part and add it to another picture? and also please feel free to critique....
3162042791_6448dbe9d7.jpg

3162876928_cb10069337.jpg

3162878318_143bd58645.jpg

3162878556_581f410655.jpg

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Photos OK to edit
cant say i like #1 at all the clone just looks weird... and I dont understand your question at all..

#2 is under exposed at the subject, and blown out in the top right corner.. this is because the sun was in front of you.. hard to take pics when its there..

#3 i like the bottom 2/3 of the pic (where your subject is) but the top 1/3 obviously didn't get any of your flash, so its darker than the rest of the image

#4 see comments on #2

SrBiscuit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
you dont need to clone in order to isolate part of a picture and apply it to another pic. it depends, of course, on what software youre using, but in PS just select the area, and copy/paste it...no cloning needed. if you need specific steps in PS please feel free to PM me, and i can help you out :D

quick CC

1. agree with CB
2. agree with CB
3. nevermind...chris took care of it. :D

OP
R

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
haha thanks i dont disagree at all hehe mostly these were snapshots primarily just playing with different types of ways to light....haha without them knowing....anyways the reason i was going with cloning is cause it just kinda changes the look but keeps the same aspect i dunno how to explain it anyways thanks

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
cant say i like #1 at all the clone just looks weird... and I dont understand your question at all..

#2 is under exposed at the subject, and blown out in the top right corner.. this is because the sun was in front of you.. hard to take pics when its there..

#3 i like the bottom 2/3 of the pic (where your subject is) but the top 1/3 obviously didn't get any of your flash, so its darker than the rest of the image

#4 see comments on #2

OP
R

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
did u really just copy and paste what someone said above? wow way to waste time

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score