Feet!

Photo Phan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
a friend let me take a picture of her feet. I didn't see any need to do post editing because this came out so good. 35mm Nikon N80 with my 300mm zoom lens iso 400...

feet01.jpg

Last edited:
i dont know why, but i like the concept of the photograph but some things seem to bother me.

1) i would of liked to see all her toes in focus
2) the sandals draw too much attention due to their zig/zag lines, and that large black spot which is also hidding some of her other toes.

the colors might be a little too saturated (but that might be because i havent calibrated my monitor), but exposure seems good.

maybe try doing it again without the sandals, and maybe from a lower point of view?

i dont know why, but i like the concept of the photograph but some things seem to bother me.

1) i would of liked to see all her toes in focus
2) the sandals draw too much attention due to their zig/zag lines, and that large black spot which is also hidding some of her other toes.

the colors might be a little too saturated (but that might be because i havent calibrated my monitor), but exposure seems good.

maybe try doing it again without the sandals, and maybe from a lower point of view?

wow thanks for the critique, but i have to disagree, i really like the sandals, especially teh zig-zag pattern and I think it works well.

im with barf.
the subject of this photo is sandals not feet.
at least that was my first reaction.

it is a very nice shot overall though.
nicely done.

I think this would be a great photo if the toes were more in focus. It looks like your focus point was random to me.

I think this would be a great photo if the toes were more in focus. It looks like your focus point was random to me.

I agree, i think i must have been focusing on the zig zag patern on the sandals when i took this photo =)

I agree, i think i must have been focusing on the zig zag patern on the sandals when i took this photo =)

Ha. I catch myself doing that too. I like how all the colors in this picture clash, yet go together really well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back