What's new

Felt like sharing a sunset.........

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
6,539
Reaction score
153
Location
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
I hope you don't mind...........


medium.jpg



medium.jpg



medium.jpg



medium.jpg
 
Of course we mind... :-P j/k :lol:

These are all really beautiful!
I love the angle of the third one with the rainbow color lens flare thing in it! :)
and the clouds in the first, with the sailboats... beautiful. :)

Thanks for sharing! :)
-Chris
 
Lovely sunset photos. I really like the flare, it works well. The only thing I don't like is the white post blocking the bench in the second photo. Other than that, I think these shots are great.
 
Sand_On_The_Breeze said:
Lovely sunset photos. I really like the flare, it works well. The only thing I don't like is the white post blocking the bench in the second photo. Other than that, I think these shots are great.

Yeah I was a little bummed about the white post too! I even asked my friend to move it for me but he had no success with that. We tried.....:lol:
 
Tonight, I also feel like posting our sunset (from a couple of hours ago), but I'm still not sure if I will do so...

Of these, I best like the bench and the bridge (last photo).
How wonderful to be seeing sunset at some kind of water! Water always gives it an extra touch!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom