Fenced in garden

foxsgurl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
These are shots from a fenced in area of Forsyth Park in Savannah GA. It was kind of a hard shot to get because I had to stick the camera through the gate, but let me know if you like them, which one you like best, any suggestions, etc.
benchandftn.jpg

benchandftn2.jpg

i love the last shot... i know a few will say it should not be centered or whatever, but i like it..the way you ahve the fountain right on the rim of the bench... cool shot, girl!

(they need ducks around the base of the fountain, wouldnt that be cool??)

I like both of these...well done.

The only thing I'd change would be the over-exposed parts above the building. But I realize that sometimes it can't be fixed. Other than that, they're great photos.

Yeah I've heard/read before that things being centered gets boring and I usually try not to center things, but I rather like that centered shot.

foxsgurl said:
Yeah I've heard/read before that things being centered gets boring and I usually try not to center things, but I rather like that centered shot.

My rule is that either you center and create symmetry, or you shift things to sides. I do like the centering of the 2nd one though...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back