Fencing

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is simply fencing that is protecting the local water shed. Would you think a longer shot would be better?

Fence.jpg

Yes. My friend did a shot of fencing, turned out beautifully. Would you like me to share it here?

change in perspective could make this better!

Yeah I think its too straight on. The second one looks nice because it is very gritty and raw, but thats off topic from yours lol. It isn't bad though.

Hmmmm, well, I think that shallow-dof fence photos are very, very cliché today, and are being taken by any newcomer to SLR cameras who detect the joys of wide open apertures and shallow DOFs (I myself am as "guilty as charged" as anyone else). Therefore I begin to appreciate any fence photo that is DIFFERENT (and shallow-dof-fence-disappearing-in-blurriness no longer IS different but very ... well, yes: cliché). So for the first I would suggest an even stricter composition: all straight lines, the diagonals only given by the chainlinks below, so it becomes very stark.

Where does the amount of noise come from?

Hmmmm, well, I think that shallow-dof fence photos are very, very cliché today, and are being taken by any newcomer to SLR cameras who detect the joys of wide open apertures and shallow DOFs (I myself am as "guilty as charged" as anyone else). Therefore I begin to appreciate any fence photo that is DIFFERENT (and shallow-dof-fence-disappearing-in-blurriness no longer IS different but very ... well, yes: cliché). So for the first I would suggest an even stricter composition: all straight lines, the diagonals only given by the chainlinks below, so it becomes very stark.

Where does the amount of noise come from?

Effect the tone mapping had on the sky :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back