few car shots

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
havent posted on this site in quite a while, thought i would post some of my recent work.

168962388-L.jpg

170287738-L.jpg

165375634-L.jpg

165375802-L.jpg

have no idea what kind of shift knob it is, custom built im guessing. the first two shots are supposed to be saturated, they are HDR's.

I could tell I just think it looks a bit too cartoonish. Nice cars though. Yours? Friends? Clients?

co-workers, no client work online yet, im pretty sure the book im doing work for wouldnt be happy if their photos where already on the net! for some reason they get upset about that kind of stuff

The lighting on the first one, or maybe its post-processing, looks a little un-natural to me.

I like 1 and 3. Really like the HDR although I didn't notice that was what it was supposed to be. I'm on my laptop so I really can't trust this monitor.

S2000 is a great car, I would love to have one of those.

Nice photos I really like that gear shift and the S2000. Just a note to keep your co-workers happy you may want to whip open liquify or your photo damaging tool of choice and scramble the licence plate number.

Nice shots, I like the colours!
That S2000 is a sexy beast indeed.

Interesting interior shot too!

I like 1 and 3. Really like the HDR although I didn't notice that was what it was supposed to be. I'm on my laptop so I really can't trust this monitor.

S2000 is a great car, I would love to have one of those.

i really dont want them to be all that noticable as HDR, i like to get them to look real, not fake and cartoonish like most people do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back