few for C&C please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took a trip into the city today. tried to get some shots but it was hard keeping up with my group of friends, watching for traffic, and trying not to fall down in the snow haha. these might be boring to people, C&C welcome.

2m6touw.jpg

t7lqp2.jpg

2v2gz94.jpg

15hk9s4.jpg

okie dokie haha

bump for the late-nighters?

I like the first one. It looks like the B&W conversion went nicely for you. The point-of-view is pretty sweet with the cup, but there is something more that my eyes want to see. Idk, maybe I just want to read the rest of the cup.

I like the vignette on the last two, but the subjects just don't do anything for me.

where in upstate are you from, they have a papa jacks where im from in Victor NY near rochester

With the exception of the cup, these seem like snapshots to me. And the cup isn't a very interesting shot. I'm not sure what you were trying to communicate with it.

where in upstate are you from, they have a papa jacks where im from in Victor NY near rochester

im from farmington lol. i was at the papa jacks grill for lunch haha.

With the exception of the cup, these seem like snapshots to me. And the cup isn't a very interesting shot. I'm not sure what you were trying to communicate with it.

this is what i thought, but idk why i liked them a little. the cup wasnt mine, me and my buddies were walking down the sidewalk and i saw it, it just looked out of place and caught my attention. i wish i had more time out there to take time to shoot. i was really rushed between catching up with friends (they are in the cup picture) and watching for traffic and not slipping in the snow and slush haha

thanks for looking though!

I like the first one. It looks like the B&W conversion went nicely for you. The point-of-view is pretty sweet with the cup, but there is something more that my eyes want to see. Idk, maybe I just want to read the rest of the cup.

I like the vignette on the last two, but the subjects just don't do anything for me.

thanks, i was leaning out my friends 7th floor window. i was a little scared haha.

the one of the guy was more for me and my friends i guess. the guy dropped his tv and was swearing at his wife, my friend held the door open for him, and i took a picture. am i a jerk?

Most reactions

Back