iAstonish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0417.JPG

DSC_0140.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

edit: #3 got its quality messed up during upload....should look like this (from my flickr)

4324392828_39b732db44.jpg

Advice? All shot on manual, would like to know what I did right and also what I should change/improve on.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It was her first time modeling and my first time shooting a model, so we were both a little stiff at first, but it turned out good all in all.

Thanks for the advice! Keep it coming.

Number one is BEAUTIFUL. Sorry for bumping but wow. I really like number 1 for some reason. What it said to me was, "God dammit! Why do I have such a ****ty car? I really need to get paid!"
I'm not sure if that was what you were going for but that's what I got from it.

Number 1 is neat, i wish there is a little less DOF though.

As for the other two, I don't particular like them because they look a little soft and a bit noisy. The second one have too much space on top of the subject that is distracting and it seem like the shot is under expose. The third photo, I'm not sure you how you're lighting her but it look bland and there are some shadows. Also, get her a few feet from the wall to get get some DOF. Personally, I wouldn't do a portait session in door unless you have studio equipments. Natural light in the early morning or the late afternoon are very nice and you can take advantage of those. Just my two cent, hope it help.

Number 1 is neat, i wish there is a little less DOF though.

As for the other two, I don't particular like them because they look a little soft and a bit noisy. The second one have too much space on top of the subject that is distracting and it seem like the shot is under expose. The third photo, I'm not sure you how you're lighting her but it look bland and there are some shadows. Also, get her a few feet from the wall to get get some DOF. Personally, I wouldn't do a portait session in door unless you have studio equipments. Natural light in the early morning or the late afternoon are very nice and you can take advantage of those. Just my two cent, hope it help.

Thanks for the advice. I will try a crop on #2 and idk why # 3 looks so bland after uploading it on tinypic. Here it is straight from my flickr....

4324392828_39b732db44.jpg

As you can see something messed up the quality in that picture while uploading.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back