What's new

Few Rolling shots (automotive)

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just some friends cars, I love rolling shots.


JON_0028-1.jpg



JON_0013.jpg


this one isnt as sharp as i would like it to be but i liked this one for some reason.

JON_0006.jpg



fighting sunlight.

JON_0448.jpg


JON_0442.jpg


Damn shadows and i forgot to crop out the corner of the truck i was in....lol

JON_0124.jpg


JON_0136.jpg


harsh sunlight mid day no filter...lol

JON_0356.jpg



same situation

JON_0350.jpg
 
DSC_1226.jpg


DSC_1234_a_corrected.jpg


another mid day harsh light shot.

JON_0005-1.jpg



rollinblckout.jpg
 
i have more but figured i would just share a handfull
 
Please tell your friends that I'm available for adoption.
 
When posting this many pictures, please number them.

Great rolling shots. Most of the focus and exposures are bang on (the first Porsche and the solo Viper a bit underexposed). My favorites are the Beamer & Porsche side-by-side (though cropped a bit tight), and the Vette going under the bridge.
I normally don't like rearward shots, but the M5 shot is pretty nice, too.

Nice job... :thumbup:
 
thanks for the comment.
 
Nice pics. Deep dish on the Viper is sick.
 
Nice! I love rolling shots, that Porsche is clean!
 
Nice rolling shots. What shutter speed/aperture are you using out of curiosity? Or are you using Shutter Priority mode? I can never get good rolling shots :(.
 
nice shots please check my thread in the beginner forum. i have to get to 5 posts first lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom