What's new

Few Self portraits

Smoking is bad for your health ;)

I can't see the first image but the second is kinda interesting with the beach chair and your gaze off image but you should think about shooting portraits, expecially ones in so tight, in Portrait Mode, that way we don't have a bunch of empty space on both sides of you.
 
This is the first one trever. i had deleted the one i originally uploaded and replaced it with this. wasnt too keen on the vignetting. and that empty space is because my gf was shooting me in with my 10-20mm lens and she was scared to get too close to me and the cigarette.


Beach Bum Smoking by LJCPhotos, on Flickr
 
So, not really a self portrait then.
 
tomatoe tomato....is it a portrait? yes. it of myself? yes.
 
fokker said:
So, not really a self portrait then.

^^^ This. How is it a self portrait if your gf shot it? Doesn't self portrait means yourself shot it.
 
Last edited:
since everyone really wants to get a bit techinical here. fine. TWO portraits of me and ONE self portrait.

.....i'll let you figure out which is which.
 
cardonalj said:
since everyone really wants to get a bit techinical here. fine. TWO portraits of me and ONE self portrait.

.....i'll let you figure out which is which.

The one you shot down low. You said your girlfriend was the reason there was dead space around you in the ones with the chair I thought?
 
fokker said:
So, not really a self portrait then.

^^^ This. How is it a self portrait if your gf shot it? Self portrait means yourself shot it.

Really? THAT's what we are gonna argue about now? :biglaugh:

Dude, did you forget? Blackrose is a PROFOTOGRAFER, so she can argue any point to the death! It's just the way is its.

I think they're fine self portraits. I, myself quit smoking 2 years ago. But sometimes I hanker for a cig. ;)
 
o hey tyler said:
Dude, did you forget? Blackrose is a PROFOTOGRAFER, so she can argue any point to the death! It's just the way is its.

I think they're fine self portraits. I, myself quit smoking 2 years ago. But sometimes I hanker for a cig. ;)

Since when am I a pro?
 
since everyone really wants to get a bit techinical here. fine. TWO portraits of me and ONE self portrait.

.....i'll let you figure out which is which.
No offense intended. Just playing along with the banter. I must say, however, I wouldn’t want to meet you in a dark alley if you look like that in real life. Those pics are kinda scary.
 
cardonalj said:
since everyone really wants to get a bit techinical here. fine. TWO portraits of me and ONE self portrait.

.....i'll let you figure out which is which.

The one you shot down low. You said your girlfriend was the reason there was dead space around you in the ones with the chair I thought?

that was me attempting to be sarcastic lol....all good tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom