Field Dancer

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's an art show happening next door for the next month. this is one of the sculptures.

MWYJ8499sm.jpg

While I am a huge fan of horizontal compositions in street potography, it just does not work here for me. The black and white work looks fantastic and would love to see it straightened out.

I go for the first one too, i mean yeah i am not a fan of tilted horizons but when it works it works

I definitely like the second one better. The clouds have more impact and the sculpture really stands out.

Not a big fan of tilted photos. Sometimes it works but most times it only give me a neck ache. In this case, it looks like the sculpture is hanging for dear life, trying not to fall off the face of the earth.

Definitely prefer the horizontal one.

I find that some people tilt the image so much, the subject seems to fall off the picture. Which is something I really don't like.

However, the scupture lends itself perfectly to the "over tilt" of an image.

I prefer the first one and great tones in the BW

I think it is great that people can agree to disagree.

In this case, it looks like the sculpture is hanging for dear life, trying not to fall off the face of the earth.

I find that some people tilt the image so much, the subject seems to fall off the picture. Which is something I really don't like.

However, the scupture lends itself perfectly to the "over tilt" of an image.

I prefer the first one and great tones in the BW

heh, funny you mention the hanging on for dear life, that's why i liked it.

I think the tilt work for it. Adds some drama the horizontal shot is missing. i like the idea that the sculpture looks like its hanging on for dear life. B/W definitely works for the shot.

Most reactions

Back