field of gold...>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just another from the moors, not great composition but i liked where the path seemed to lead....

path-goldweb.jpg

:sexywink:

Lovely, I'd like to go harvest that field!!! :D

Those clouds don't look trustworthy AT ALL!!! :shock:

I agree with your comment about composition, however there is much about this photo that screams out not to be missed.
...And now I have that Sting song in my head... :lol:

Another beautiful moor view, Arch. Love the gathering dark clouds (did you get drenched), the lighter green of the fields, and the look of mist in the valley to the right.

I'm not a fan of the horizon being in the middle...but it looks like that is the best compromise between including the the clouds and the path. I love the treatment/editing you have on this one.

Cracking shot there. Wonderfull contrast and colour, and the composition is excellent; the path leads my eye into the shot perfectly! I also really like the contrast between the nice sharp foreground and the whispey clouds.

:thumbup:

Very nice. Around where I live the predominant types of vegetation are heather, bracken and gorse, pretty much the same as Dartmoor - it can be bleak but so very beautiful at the same time. Here in Hampshire there is an old saying that kissing is in fashion when the gorse is in flower (i.e. 12 months of the year...)

Kevin

Those clouds don't look trustworthy AT ALL!!! :shock:

yea it wasn't dry put it that way!... the reason the flied was lit up was just a quick break in the clouds.

...And now I have that Sting song in my head... :lol:

lol you and me both.

Another beautiful moor view, Arch. Love the gathering dark clouds (did you get drenched)

yup.. totally.

I'm not a fan of the horizon being in the middle...but it looks like that is the best compromise between including the the clouds and the path. I love the treatment/editing you have on this one.

yea i tried to get the sky as much upper third as possible, i think its enough out of the center in this case.
It had very careful editing done to different zones of the image to create what you see here.

[Woodsy];1187177 said:
Cracking shot there. Wonderfull contrast and colour, and the composition is excellent; the path leads my eye into the shot perfectly! I also really like the contrast between the nice sharp foreground and the whispey clouds.

:thumbup:

Thanks!

Very nice. Around where I live the predominant types of vegetation are heather, bracken and gorse, pretty much the same as Dartmoor - it can be bleak but so very beautiful at the same time. Here in Hampshire there is an old saying that kissing is in fashion when the gorse is in flower (i.e. 12 months of the year...)

Kevin

ha yea, i love the gorse, it really helps give my images some pop... and no matter how overcast, the yellow always gives it colour. ;)

Nice shot! I love the colour! That looks like real weather! I love it when It's like that... not all the time though!;)

"oh no I'm sorry, it was the MOOPS!"

(i know someone will get that)

great shot btw

Nice capture....love the pattern of the fields, & the light on them.....

Thanks alot guys ;)

"oh no I'm sorry, it was the MOOPS!"

(i know someone will get that)

great shot btw

lol.. i didn't get it, unfortunately i didn't see a much Seinfeld as i would have liked to! :p

Wow...nice shot!! I really like the moodiness of the dark clouds with the bright area in the field, and then you have the path leading into it.

Great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back