What's new

Field

Raindog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
136
Reaction score
3
Sometimes the field is just that

DSC_0066rs.jpg
 
Hey that's nice...it looks like shots I've seen maybe of Virginia or somewhere in that vicinity, although I've never been around that area.
 
looks scary......reminds me of being in Kuwait where u cant see nothing for miles.
 
I love the feel of this picture. All I need is a blanket and some hot chocolate.
 
I like it a lot!
Made me think of this_photo_of_mine instantly (somehow) ;) .
While, indeed, sometimes a field is just a field, it is MORE with an atmosphere like the one you captured, isn't it?
 
I like it, it has a peaceful tranquil feel to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom