Fight Club Discussion

Like, if the topic was "fear" and you post a picture of a flower - you won't get my vote.

are u thinking of my "fear" one from last week where I posted asparagus? haha Because that is some SCARY **** right there! :lmao:

Haha! I forgot all about that. (I forgot that we actually had a "fear" topic, that was just the first thing I thought of when I was typing that.)

I can't remember which one I voted for on that one...

Well, the blind submission method would work, and I know how it could, but unfortunately, it just means even more work for me on the contest every Sunday, and while I don't mind too much, those weeks when someone else has to do it could be problematic...

Not problematic if you get a fightclub hotmail/live email account. 2-3 people that have access to it would be fine.

...I wish more of the long-time members would play.

It seems like there are only a few of us 'oldtimers' playing... New faces are showing up though, so maybe there's hope.

Sometimes I feel bad for winning so much...lol. But I'm not going to lose on purpose.
I just wish there were more players. I never vote for myself, and I can't control who other people vote for... It just seems like I win almost every time now...

That's gotta be discouraging to the newer players. Seeing one guy that almost always wins...

I think it's more fun with more players.

Sometimes, Fight Club is the only time I even use my camera all week... It forces you to think creatively for at least an hour a week.

It seems like there are only a few of us 'oldtimers' playing... New faces are showing up though, so maybe there's hope.

Sometimes I feel bad for winning so much...lol. But I'm not going to lose on purpose.
I just wish there were more players. I never vote for myself, and I can't control who other people vote for... It just seems like I win almost every time now...

That's gotta be discouraging to the newer players. Seeing one guy that almost always wins...

Sometimes, Fight Club is the only time I even use my camera all week... It forces you to think creatively for at least an hour a week.

You arent discouraging me........... you are making me want to beat you....lol If a win comes easy its not as much fun!!

I haven't shot all week, and it was in fact quite a challenge because when I looked at the clock there was only 20mn left, it forced me to think quick, but still get shots that were more than just a snapshot. I had a lot of fun.

In college we had an exercise called "one minute roll", we had to shoot 24ish photos in a minute, but they all had to be well composed and it really forces you to think quickly, but still artistically.

I am looking forward to next weeks Fight Club! :)

Awww...Josh calling himself an old timer :p

Kidding, of course.

I agree, we need to get some more long time posters playing. We had Chiller and Chris of Arabia going for a while, but I think they decided to sit out because they pretty much always won...

Awww...Josh calling himself an old timer :p

Kidding, of course.

...Feels like it.

EDIT
And I think I understand why Chris & Chiller stopped playing... Winning all the time gets old after a while... I don't win every time, but I do win a lot...

Last edited:

You must get encouragement that Chiller isn't posting here anymore. He wiped our a$$ clean for such a long time in FC. His camera, his rules, his vision..... or something on that order. Words to live by.

You must get encouragement that Chiller isn't posting here anymore. He wiped our a$$ clean for such a long time in FC. His camera, his rules, his vision..... or something on that order. Words to live by.

I'm sure if he started playing again the ass kicking would pick up right where he left it, lol.

Most reactions

Back