3. Tune/Toon - OrionsByte
4. Drum - JWellman
5. Light As A Feather - Misstwinklytoes

1. Fruit - JWellman
2. Fire - misstwinklytoes
3. Tune/Toon - photomagic123
4. Drum - JWellman
5. Light as a feather - JWellman

Great pics this week everyone! Don't you just love this game?

I second that. I love seeing what people come up with, and when a good idea is combined with good photography, I'm really blown away sometimes. I swear, some of you people have supernatural powers of awesomeness.

I don't think I portrayed Ear drum well enough. Not sure you guys got it. :D Maybe I should have just shot the ear?

Couldn't resist the Cartoon Tune guitar either. :D That background is awful though and I should have had more DOF.

This week was hard for me... weird.

I knew that "ear drum" was what you were going for there, but yeah a tighter shot may have sold it more.

I broke a light bulb trying to get my "Light as a feather" shot. When my wife came home and I told her what happened, she couldn't stop laughing, especially after she saw the photo. :lol:

I second that. I love seeing what people come up with, and when a good idea is combined with good photography, I'm really blown away sometimes. I swear, some of you people have supernatural powers of awesomeness.
I just wish we could get more people playing. Many of them are probably like I was... just too scared to try it.

Just remember, if you decide to play, click submit, get your five words and give it a whirl! If you don't get finished in time, try again next week. This will be my 4th round and so far I've had enough time. One week I did have to skip one, which is something else you should know... you don't have to turn in all five photos! If you only manage to get three, go with those three!

I haven't been playing lately because money's been tight and I can't afford the bribes for votes.

I just wish we could get more people playing. Many of them are probably like I was... just too scared to try it.

Just remember, if you decide to play, click submit, get your five words and give it a whirl! If you don't get finished in time, try again next week. This will be my 4th round and so far I've had enough time. One week I did have to skip one, which is something else you should know... you don't have to turn in all five photos! If you only manage to get three, go with those three!

I have been playing for several consecutive weeks and I really enjoy it. I look forward to it every week, in fact.

Votes:

Fruit - JWellman
Fire - misstwinklytoes
Tune - OrionsByte
Drum - JWellman
Light as a Feather - OrionsBtye

Nice shots all!

Does that count for a vote for everyone? Or nobody??

Fruit-JWellman
Fire-photomagic123
Tune/Toon- JWellman
Drum- photomagic123
Light as a Feather-JWellman

Good god I want to play, I should really stop making excuses and do it. Oh well good job everyone, voting this week was difficult.

I know I suck. I'll get to this eventually. We already have a ton of people in this week, but by the time I get a moment's breath to update it might be too late. Would anyone be homicidal if I decided to postpone the next round?

Most reactions

Back