***Fight Club*** Round 12 today, 2:00 EST

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Vote Here

Let's see if we can keep it bigger than that other thing going on today!

Rules:
* 5 topics, 5 photos, 1 hour.
* Photos must be taken, edited, and posted within the time limit.
* The topics will be posted here at exactly 2:00 PM EST.
* Photos should be posted in the replies here, voting will be in a second thread.
* Good luck, play fair, and have fun!

Your official Fight Club homework assignment is:

1. It's just a game

2. Junk food

3. Touch

4. Down

5. Winners and Losers (Thanks kundalini!)

I couldn't help myself ;)
Hopefully I left it open enough that it works for more than just Football!

Oh, and I have a special drink for today. It's called the Jocktini and it's made with cheap beer and a touch of...nevermind...
jock.jpg

Have fun!

Last edited:
*Gasp* What else is going on today!!!??

I won't be watching either way (ick!)!!! ...Though my husband seems to "assumed the position" on the couch already!!!! ;-)

*Gasp* What else is going on today!!!??

I won't be watching either way (ick!)!!! ...Though my husband seems to "assumed the position" on the couch already!!!! ;-)

Haha, I bet the players arent even "warming up" yet :).

I'm syched to try this out for a second time :thumbup:

first try here... gunna be interesting... i don't consider myself very creative *shrug*

And can't ;eave the house because i'm alone with baby before I go to work... and that just wouldn't be time effective...

Haha, I bet the players arent even "warming up" yet :).

I'm syched to try this out for a second time :thumbup:
They are probably going to watch TPF Fight Club. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Much more exciting.

I'm in this time.

Does drinking a beer count as "warming up"?

Good luck you guys!!!! Glad to have you along for the fun!!!

first try here... gunna be interesting... i don't consider myself very creative *shrug*

....Don't worry...just before each "Fight Club" I look around the house at all the things I could possibly use for props....and then I get myself all prepared to go.....and then I read the topics and my mind goes BLANK every time!!!! LOL!!!

Something that Chiller suggested a while back--and is good advice....make sure all your pp software (or whatever it's called) windows are open and ready to go!!!

Most of all....have FUN!!!!!

I'm in and i am going to give my wife a point and shoot to see if she can do better than me (even thou i am a total noob.... )

Woo hoo....new fighters. How awesome . Welcome. Another hint...get yout editing software and your photo host site open. Saves time. :sexywink:

They are probably going to watch TPF Fight Club. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Much more exciting.

Oh, most deffinitely. I just wish we had some cool commercials :lol:.

1 mintue to go :mrgreen: good luck everyone.

Oh, most deffinitely. I just wish we had some cool commercials :lol:.

1 mintue to go :mrgreen: good luck everyone.
Gheesh..if that game was on earlier...TPF Fight club could be the half time entertainment....off we go...good luck everyone:mrgreen:

woot im on time this week, damn this going to be hard!

This is going to be harder than I thought...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back