***Fight Club*** Round 18 voting!

Woohoo!!!! Congrats Chiller...kcp......and...Contengi!!!! ...And to everyone else who participated!!

...I sure hope my 'puter co-operates with me on Sunday!!

:O)

Congrats everyone. Another week ....well done. :thumbup::thumbup: Hope we can meet up again Sunday. :D

Congrats to everyone! (And wow, that was some awesome number crunching, FC!)

Congrats to everyone! (And wow, that was some awesome number crunching, FC!)
If I get a chance, I might get a total of all the people who entered and do a standings thing. Im on phone duty, on meds, and need a life today. :lol:

O.k. Cancel that thought. I just started, and realized, Im not cut out for all that organization.:lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
If I get a chance, I might get a total of all the people who entered and do a standings thing. Im on phone duty, on meds, and need a life today. :lol:

O.k. Cancel that thought. I just started, and realized, Im not cut out for all that organization.:lmao::lmao:

I have that info already! I can release a complete list of any of those categories. Maybe I'll do that when I get home!

Which would all of you most like to see? Total votes, average per contest, or average per voter?

I have that info already! I can release a complete list of any of those categories. Maybe I'll do that when I get home!

Which would all of you most like to see? Total votes, average per contest, or average per voter?
See.? Your way organized. My pen would run out before I could get all that down. Just would be cool to see who has won, placed, and statistics. I could never figure out a spreadsheet in a million years. :lol:

And you have to factor in that some weeks there may be lots of entries (=watering down the vote spread), and lots of voters (which may skew results for any one week/contest). Whew, I get a headache just thinking about it!

And you have to factor in that some weeks there may be lots of entries (=watering down the vote spread), and lots of voters (which may skew results for any one week/contest). Whew, I get a headache just thinking about it!
That was just cruel. :er: How can you torture a mindless moron like me with such talk.
5.gif
Yikes...I have no idea what you just said. :lol:

I'm just happy I got some votes this week. :cheer:

I'll be at a wedding next sunday (that I was asked to shoot, but declined)... I'd rather stay home and do fight club. Hell, I'd rather go to work, lol.

Wow--I never expected to get this many votes. I would have been happy with just one. Thank you to everyone who voted for me!:mrgreen:

I really like challenging myself with this. Unfortunately, I will be out of town the next two Sundays....but I will definitely play on the days that I can.

That's the votes per capita one ;)

It takes the person's overall vote total, and divides it by the number of total voters in each round they played!

Congrats everyone. :D

I can't wait to get back in the fight.

Most reactions

Back