Fight Club - Round 85: Results are in

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Check out the new schedule here.

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Clean
bentcountershaft
clean1.jpg

Goontz
946082738_uWiQh-L.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_7816.jpg

KAikens318
DSC_0082.jpg

AverageJoe
Clean.jpg

0|||||||0
4827485334_d8b69afdbe_z.jpg

2. Stylish
bentcountershaft
stylish1.jpg

Goontz
946084185_drNhs-L.jpg

KAikens318
DSC_0089.jpg

AverageJoe
Stylish.jpg

0|||||||0
4827471314_f47c785761_z.jpg

3. Hokey
bentcountershaft
hokey1.jpg

Goontz
946083703_QFTqr-L.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_7822.jpg

KAikens318
DSC_0091.jpg

AverageJoe
hokey.jpg

0|||||||0
4827482758_01cf843edb_z.jpg

4. Black and White
bentcountershaft
blackwhite1.jpg

Goontz
946083140_gZgU4-L.jpg

KAikens318
DSC_0096.jpg

AverageJoe
blackandwhite.jpg

0|||||||0
4826856823_17748ca7bc_z.jpg

5. Bold
bentcountershaft
bold1.jpg

Goontz
946084379_CBXyf-L.jpg

OrionsByte
DSC_7820.jpg

KAikens318
DSC_0102.jpg

AverageJoe
Bold.jpg

0|||||||0
4826880805_d5dfdbec66_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on making an attempt this evening. My family wants to "help" but I have a feeling they'll mostly slow me down! :lol:

So I know for future reference (too late for me now), should we specify which topic the link is for, or just be sure to leave the links in order? Also, we do not need to include image tags, correct?

Something like :
1. <topic> - link.jpg

I'm planning on making an attempt this evening. My family wants to &quot;help&quot; but I have a feeling they'll mostly slow me down! :lol:

Well I'm turning mine in, but they're late. Windows crashed in the middle of getting the files uploaded, then froze up after restarting. I'm trying to get the last two files uploaded from Ubuntu and then I'll send in my submission. If they're too late to count, it's no problem, as I wasn't terribly happy with what I came up with anyways. :p

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's though!

EDIT: My computer issues appear to be hardware related and I can't get it to stay working for more than a few minutes at a time. I submitted the three pictures I was able to get uploaded and just used #.jpg for the two I couldn't get to work. Hopefully I'll be able to participate next week but the last time my computer started doing this I had to send it off for repairs.

Last edited:
I'm going to give this a try with the new method... About to send the e-mail now.

I'm planning on making an attempt this evening. My family wants to &quot;help&quot; but I have a feeling they'll mostly slow me down! :lol:

Well I'm turning mine in, but they're late. Windows crashed in the middle of getting the files uploaded, then froze up after restarting. I'm trying to get the last two files uploaded from Ubuntu and then I'll send in my submission. If they're too late to count, it's no problem, as I wasn't terribly happy with what I came up with anyways. :p

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's though!

EDIT: My computer issues appear to be hardware related and I can't get it to stay working for more than a few minutes at a time. I submitted the three pictures I was able to get uploaded and just used #.jpg for the two I couldn't get to work. Hopefully I'll be able to participate next week but the last time my computer started doing this I had to send it off for repairs.

No one gets taken out by computer problems! It's too bad you only got 3 uploaded. If you send me the other two, I can verify that they were taken in that hour by the exif data, and post all 5 for you

OK, I'm uploading now.

When I send the e-mail, should it just have the links and nothing else? Or should we put in the title/category of each one?

(Not sure if you're going in and manually copy & pasting the links, or if you set up some kind of automated thing where extra text could mess it up...)

OK, mine are sent.

Thunderbird automatically turned the addresses into shortened links... Not sure if that will be a problem or not... I couldn't figure out how to make it just show the text.

I can click on them, and they take me to the right picture though.

I just put them in the same order as the e-mail with the topics. No descriptions.

Hope I did everything right, lol!

I have to say - it's been pretty fun getting back into FC. :D

The new submission method works well too. I was afraid it would lose some of the urgency, but you still just have an hour. Just a little more flexible with when you start, which should bring in a lot more participation.

I have to say - it's been pretty fun getting back into FC. :D

The new submission method works well too. I was afraid it would lose some of the urgency, but you still just have an hour. Just a little more flexible with when you start, which should bring in a lot more participation.

The links work fine! We've had our best participation in months, and I look forward to anyone still looking to get in on this! Remember, the contest ends at 5 today

Alright, week 1 is finished! Nice submissions all around. Go ahead and vote below!

Took me a minute to realize the the voting thread and the submission thread were the same. :lol:

OK, here's my votes:

1. Clean - bentcountershaft
2. Stylish - Goontz
3. Hokey - bentcountershaft
4. Black and White - KAikens318
5. Bold - Goontz

PS - I think I like it better this way - Topic, followed by all submissions for that topic; then, next topic. Less scrolling this way. :lol:

edit
Lot's of firepower down here in Texas too. :lol: :thumbup:

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back