Fill the sky with color

ccd333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunrise over frozen pond near my house in Windsor, Colorado.

Sony DSC-W1
Tripod
ISO 100
Exposure Bias -.7
Camera's internal setting for saturation set to high, but no post processing beyond a bit of cropping. It was quite a vivid morning!

WaterValley1.jpg

oh one more thing now that I've had time to soak it in :LOL:

is it me or is the horizon slanted VERY slightly to the left? other than that, i'm not really sure what else i'd change. great shot!

Nytmair said:
oh one more thing now that I've had time to soak it in :LOL:

is it me or is the horizon slanted VERY slightly to the left? other than that, i'm not really sure what else i'd change. great shot!

yep

Guess you got to get up early to see something like that! Great job, the colors are spectacular! As for the horizon I think it is just slightly tilted, but I can't quit lookin at the colors so it doesn't bug me! A++

Great shot. Nice colors. Did over-saturation from within the camera create that halo on the horizon? The halo detracts from a nice work of art.

I have to agree with everyone else here... GREAT colors!

Thanks for sharing

Zach :D

Wow, thanks everyone for the comments. Typically if people are looking for horizon tilts then the rest of the pic must be pretty darn good! :p

As far as the halo....not sure what you mean. If you are referring to the thin band of yellow just above the rooftops....well....that is unfortunately, pollution.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back