"Film Camera"

I could fill a thesaurus with how much I despise film.
First and and Foremost...lack of profit margin.

Strange thing to hate. My opinion is that it is digital technology that is putting pro photographers out of business. I loved film but, since I don't have to use it anymore, I don't.
No, Craigslist killing newspapers has affected Photojournalists in the News Paper industry.
Blogs and the Internet has affected magazines.
Old photographers resting on their laurels are putting themselves out of business.

Strange thing to hate. My opinion is that it is digital technology that is putting pro photographers out of business. I loved film but, since I don't have to use it anymore, I don't.
No, Craigslist killing newspapers has affected Photojournalists in the News Paper industry.
Old photographers resting on their laurels are putting themselves out of business.

Craig's list has killed newspapers? More likely the internet media have done that. We don't subscribe to newspapers any longer since the dog died. We get our news from TV and the internet. I don't think we are alone in that.

Craig's list has killed newspapers? More likely the internet media have done that. We don't subscribe to newspapers any longer since the dog died. We get our news from TV and the internet. I don't think we are alone in that.

I get my news from the net. I rarely turn the tv on anymore for broadcast anything. Cut the cable like 7 years ago.

I get my news from the net. I rarely turn the tv on anymore for broadcast anything. Cut the cable like 7 years ago.

Probably a good move. I watch things like History Channel and Science Channel and sports events. I even watch some TV series reruns. Nothing on mainstream TV except for those sports events.

Probably a good move. I watch things like History Channel and Science Channel and sports events. I even watch some TV series reruns. Nothing on mainstream TV except for those sports events.

We have cable for internet service. And I have Amazon Prime. Wife has Netflix.

Around 7 years ago I was flipping channels and went around once and started again. Stopped at a Duke's of Hazard rerun! After about 5 min I awoke from my trance and realized I was watching 30 year old rerun. And it was the best thing on TV from over 100 channels. Time to get rid of cable! Wife was not too happy at first, it's worked out. I used to like Discovery, and History, and a couple more. But they started to get heavy with all these "reality" shows that have nearly the same style of editing. So, that was it! Was done with them. And really don't miss it. Watch less sports now too. Don't really miss it.

I find it a real bummer that film is so forgotten. I REALLY miss the days of going into Eckerd or Walgreens and getting processing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

And while I'd like to get into DSLR it isn't very likely to happen in my lifetime.
Meanwhile I have an AE-1 and EOS650 with some lenses that are growing cobwebs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back