What's new

Filter question

dslrdave

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a question about these neutral density filters, maybe one of you can help me:

What's the difference?!:blushing:
I've been looking into a lot of them (Singh-Ray, LCW, FaderFilters.com, etc.)

A while ago I bought a "High Definition" filter from FaderFilters.com, and I mean I've been pretty happy with it, but it wasn't as expensive as some @ Singh-Ray... am I missing out on quality? Does anyone have experience with FaderFilters' filters? They came out with a new version, the Mark II -- and I'd like to buy it, but I'd like to wait and hear what you guys have to say...
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply!:D

The link that you attached was for the LCW (Light Craft Workshop) version, I got the one from FaderFilters.com; it's a different brand, I think. As I said, I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm relatively inexperienced - I was wondering if it was a good find (:peacesign:) or if if the super-expensive ones are well worth their prices... As I said, I'm looking into their Mark 2 version, but I don't want to move forward 'til I get a few experienced opinions -- thanks for helping :thumbup:

David
 
For GND, I use the cheapo filters from Cokin. They've done ok so far, but they're a pain to clean. I don't use them a lot, although I do use them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom