Finally Got thee Camera and having issues!!

Disfunctional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
got the pentax k100d super,

problem i have a Kodak 2gb card i was able to get pics then later on it said eff you, and the screen said somthin like image cant be formated or sumthin. now when i turn my camera on it says card not formated...WTF

HELP....

Do you honestly expect a useful reply with a post like that?

Learn to spell, and when you have a problem tell us what it is. "cant be formated or sumthin" is not what the error said is it!

Is that English???. I thought mabye it was for the foreign members.

He/she does call them self "Disfunctional". And almost spelled that right.

okay buddy, theres more than one way you can spell it

so screw off. =]

and for the rest of you.... all you are doing is following the ring leader as soon as someone disrepects someone you all have to.

grow up I'm almost an adult and I can act more mature than you....

Back to what I'm trying to get help with

Why is my memo card saying its not formated but when i first used it, it worked fine?

Is that English???. I thought mabye it was for the foreign members.

OMFG!!!! you are like totally speaking some other language!!!!

"Is that English???. [why the period?]I thought mabye [m-a-y-b-e] it was for the foreign members."

o so you guys also understand, everything I'm saying is a joke. you really think i effin care what you think

not really. I'm in my last year of high school, I've delt with more idiotic people other than you peoples for more than 7 yrs.

Do you honestly expect a useful reply with a post like that?

Learn to spell, and when you have a problem tell us what it is. "cant be formated or sumthin" is not what the error said is it!

IT READ "CARD IS NOT FORMATED" OR "CARD NOT FORMATED"

DEAR LORD...

okay buddy, theres more than one way you can spell it

so screw off. =]

and for the rest of you.... all you are doing is following the ring leader as soon as someone disrepects someone you all have to.

grow up I'm almost an adult and I can act more mature than you....

Back to what I'm trying to get help with

Why is my memo card saying its not formated but when i first used it, it worked fine?

There isn't enough information to draw a reasonable conclusion to the problem. There could be many reasons for the error message received. Most of the time you have to format any new SD cards you use in your digital camera. This can be done in your menu settings, consult your manual. If you have formated your card and you we're able to take pictures....it might be that your camera has an internal memory and was able to store some pictures there, and when space ran out, your memory card wasn't formated (or your memory card just failed). To rule out memory card failure see if you can test it in another device, maybe via usb reader etc. Good luck.

Thank you for trying to give me advice.
I was just coming back to tell everyone I figured it out....

I had to go into the menu setting and i was just messing with it and there was a icon that said Formate...go figure... i clicked it and now it works....

lol

sorry its really late at night i have a headache im feet neck and back hurt so ya i dont care about spellin just figure it out and dont be a grammar pig. atleast with me unless its in the middle of the day where i am then ill be typin pretty swellllllll...

night ima try to post before i head off....

Thank you for trying to give me advice.
I was just coming back to tell everyone I figured it out....

I had to go into the menu setting and i was just messing with it and there was a icon that said Formate...go figure... i clicked it and now it works....

lol

sorry its really late at night i have a headache im feet neck and back hurt so ya i dont care about spellin just figure it out and dont be a grammar pig. atleast with me unless its in the middle of the day where i am then ill be typin pretty swellllllll...

night ima try to post before i head off....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back