Finally it HAPPENED to me:(

iskoos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mistakenly deleted all the images from my camera:(

Heard many times that it is possible to retrieve them,

I haven't formatted the card nor I used it after deleting the images.

How would I save them? Would you guide me please?

Thanks

Did you open the back and expose all the film?:lol:
Sorry couldn't resist, this is the film photography section though.

Did you open the back and expose all the film?:lol:
Sorry couldn't resist, this is the film photography section though.

:lmao:

Made me chuckle too :thumbup:

I recently did this in Prague whilst on holiday (having been up for almost 24 hours and rather tired and grumpy) I swapped the wrong memory card out and put in one that I'd been using all day. Once I realized what I'd done my heart sunk (Imagine having just wiped an 8GB card 90% full with RAW files). However, I managed to recover them with this software Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

It even managed to recover all the files from my previous format (I was shooting some ducks at the local park a few days before) So I ended up with twice the amount of RAW files than originally intended, but never-mind, I have them and that's all that matters.

Jack.

Sorry guys I thought I posted it on digital forum. My bad:)))

Moderator would you please move this thread to digital Q & A forum?

Thanks

I will try those softwares now...
Thanks...

I just downloaded and ran the Pandora. Very simple and straight forward. It recovered all the files I deleted:)

When I went to put the recovered files back in to my "Pictures" folder, I realized that I actually didn't lose the files!.. All of them were sitting there. When I deleted the files from the camera, it deleted them from the camera and from the browser and at that moment I thought, I lost all of them:p In fact, I didn't!..

But I am glad this happened to me now. I now have the required program to recover the deleted files. If this happens in the future, I won't panic:)

Thanks for all the help...

Sorry guys I thought I posted it on digital forum. My bad:)))

Moderator would you please move this thread to digital Q & A forum?

Thanks

I will try those softwares now...
Thanks...
No problem - thread moved! :D

Glad you were able to recover your images, too.

Most reactions

Back