Finally some shots from outside

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I finally got around to going out and taking some photos, instead of my trend towards just sitting in my room and taking photos when I'm bored. I took a walk down to the water, and took a bunch of photos with a friends rebel xt. Here are the ones I have edited so far...

mvm9t3.jpg

mvmd1l.jpg

mvmdco.jpg

i like the color in the last one, the second one is very strange with just that little spot in focus.

I also like the color in #3.

I would really like #2, but that single berry? doesn't seem to be totally in focus? I could be wrong. But it looks slightly blurry...and I think for this shot to work it need to be tack sharp. I like your eye in these :)

Hey. Go out more often!
These are very nice and apparently the scenery around you is beautiful!
The last has very "woodsac-ky" colours :D. I really like the composition in that one!
The first also has the most beautiful colours, but I am grappling with the horizon line. It is a bit centred for my liking, though I see it needs to be so you can include the light in the frame... The colours, however, are wonderful.

And yes, I fear not even the only berry in focus is quite sharp.
Two sun-reflections... there must have been a slight breeze going... it moved. Dang. The concept is very interesting!!!

Love that third shot. Nice tones.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
LaFoto and Woodsac, I think you're right about the berry, I will have to go out and reshoot it and be very very very careful to make sure it's in perfect focus. So i thank you both for the constructive criticism.

Oh and Rob, what does "QFE" mean?

again that third one is a cracker. good job, and go out more :thumbup:

Thanks archangel, university takes up a lot of my time, which is why I don't go out for many photoshoots, but I do want to get out more than I have been.

Most reactions

Back