fine art nudes?

heres my take on it. I've done it before and loved it. It was definently something new and fun. But one problem can occur. DONT RUN OUT OF POSES!!! running out of poses and then thinking can make your subject(s) very nervous and possibly embarrassed and it will show in the photos..

Good LUCK dEWWY!!!

Adam

i've got a list of positions, poses together for each subject .. got them all written down :D

i wont be nervous and most of them have posed nude before

i asked the hubby how he felt about me photographing nekid men ... he says, "well, its not something that u havent seen before." :lol: .. true ... u've seen one, u've seen them all :roll:

i will be professional about it :wink:

the only thing im concerned about is when im shooting the group portrait of men and women .. somebody may get a little "happy" .. that terrifies me :lol: ... has anyone ever have this happen? :LOL:

Dew said:
i wont be nervous and most of them have posed nude before

i asked the hubby how he felt about me photographing nekid men ... he says, "well, its not something that u havent seen before." :lol: .. true ... u've seen one, u've seen them all :roll:

i will be professional about it :wink:

the only thing im concerned about is when im shooting the group portrait of men and women .. somebody may get a little "happy" .. that terrifies me :lol: ... has anyone ever have this happen? :LOL:

what if the photographer gets happy (as was my case, hehe)

Adam

:shock:

im pretty sure i wont get happy :lol: .. it takes a little more than a nekid body to get this bird chirping :p *im sure most of the ladies here will agree with me* :spank:

I always thought it would be so embarrasing to model for a life drawing class and get excited. Not from being turned on... but every guy knows it's not the easiest thing to keep control of sometimes.

i was thinking about this project and what i wanted to do ... i dont want to show full frontal male nudity ... but im willing to show female full frontal :scratch: ... i wonder why ... had me asking myself a few question ... why do u think that is?

Dew said:
i was thinking about this project and what i wanted to do ... i dont want to show full frontal male nudity ... but im willing to show female full frontal :scratch: ... i wonder why ... had me asking myself a few question ... why do u think that is?

same reason they do it on tv. you hardly EVER see male gonads except for super troopers and wild things among a very few more.

im not going to be speaking for all males, but for many.. the male privates are UNATTRACTIVE!

Adam

Many of us would stop to appreciate a portrait of a beautiful nude woman but would turn in shock as the image of a nude man. Upbringing... culture... who knows. Do you think that it might be due to the external nature of their parts?

i think its culture and i dont want people to concentrate on it too much ... but i guess women are "hiding"

u guys are cracking me up with your choice of words :lmao:

u know what i think it is ... people arent used to it, so they wont be able to get past it :? ... it would be too much of a big deal ... but then again, some of the scenes i have written down its highly unavoidable :lol: ... hopefully he has a lot of "bush" to hide

:smileys:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back