Fine Daisy

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure what to say about this one, I've been shooting the Daisies a lot lately waiting for other things to bloom and I think this one is my favourite so far. This one was on the bank of the pond, the water made a great background.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_8479_4-1 by Judi, on Flickr

I love this so much. It's like a painting! You better print this! Have you ever done the fine art papers? I bet it would look gorgeous!

Thanks Paige! :) Yes, I think this one must be printed, I'm thinking Hahnemuhle Pearl.....

I love this so much. It's like a painting! You better print this! Have you ever done the fine art papers? I bet it would look gorgeous!

I think the same thing! It would look wonderful on canvas! :)

I think the same thing! It would look wonderful on canvas! :)
The background really sets it off!

Thanks Gallagher :) Yes, canvas might be a cool option.... as would metal..... ooooo!
It certainly all came together in this one, the pond as the background worked so well, I'm thinking I will be using it more lol

Mmm... Love the image, but I don't think metal. I like pearl-finish fine art paper or good canvas. It's too soft and gentle for the metal IMO.

Thanks John :). I think my first choice would be pearl, not sure about canvas because of the texture, I think the smooth bg is a big element and I think texture would change that (I could be wrong though lol). My thought for the metal comes from the metals I got done at posterjack, their metal is brushed and lends a really interesting luminance, maybe I'll have to try a few different mediums just to see...

A beautiful shot!!! I love the smooth texture and the bright telly center against the cool tones.

Thanks Jazzie :)

Pix I love this shot and your work surpasses mine by leap years.
However, as I enlarge the photo, I see a coin sized circle of an adjustment. You may want to remedy this before printing. On the other hand, this is a stand alone project, which you may wish to keep as is.
Only offer with good intentions as a friend. Ed

Thanks so much for your thoughts Ed, and you are a great photographer we are just different!
Are you talking about top left? 2 circles? If so that's bokeh circles from the sun coming through the grass on the left...

Very nice image. I really like how you have used the OOF greenery on the left as a partial frame for the flower. I agree with the others that this is a definite wall hanger.

WesternGuy

Thanks so much WG! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back