Fine. Here's a girl.

They don't cut, they just grab really hard!!! ;)

Yayyy girlies !! Next time could you please post the photo first and then write what you need to write? :p [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should buy this for your friend! He can keep it in his camera bag on top of his camera, it will help keep his roommate away from his stuff!!! :)

images

The photo looks great! I hate it when I have days like that, and it seems like I have to many!!!LOL

Perfect time for...Admiral Ackbar letting us know that...Admiral Ackbar - "It's A Trap!" - YouTube

You can be men and appreciate photos of other men. It's okay. :sexywink:

Well, not an expert on scripture but I remember something in Leviticus 90:210

"Thou shalt not maketh the cow eyes at thine fellow dudes."

But, fine. Here's a girl. But I'm only posting this, because there is a story with it.

Wait, I got to sit through a story? Sigh.

So I'm stalling with my clients, joking about batteries, and he sets into McGuyver mode and gets the flashes to slave off on another while I'm buffering the awkward wait time with my clients, and SOMEHOW... even the flash inside the softbox was able to see the OCF bouncing off the ceiling.

AWESOME.

A really really long story.. double sigh..

We didn't quite get the sunflare look she wanted, because the ORIGINALLY grassy field we were going to shoot in, that I always get that look at, got mowed down. So I found another field, but the sun was blocked by some trees.

Well at that point maybe your friend should have Macguyvered up a zippo and set the field on fire. Bam! Instant flare. Plus you get that cool foggy/smoky effect.

In a panic, I messaged my friend and was like, "THESE ARE ALL F***ING IN JPG. HOW THE HELL DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!"

I've got a wild guess here but I'm also guessing I'll get hurt if I say anything at this stage.. lol

BUT... I got this photo. And I really like it, haha.

OH.. right.. there is a photo involved. Almost forgot.. lol

Nice photo btw.

Nice! But I don't like his hair, that's me though, I'm a long hair guy!!!;)

Yayyy girlies !! Next time could you please post the photo first and then write what you need to write? :p [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Cause then you won't sit through the story. :lol:

You can be men and appreciate photos of other men. It's okay. :sexywink:

Well, not an expert on scripture but I remember something in Leviticus 90:210

"Thou shalt not maketh the cow eyes at thine fellow dudes."

But, fine. Here's a girl. But I'm only posting this, because there is a story with it.

Wait, I got to sit through a story? Sigh.

So I'm stalling with my clients, joking about batteries, and he sets into McGuyver mode and gets the flashes to slave off on another while I'm buffering the awkward wait time with my clients, and SOMEHOW... even the flash inside the softbox was able to see the OCF bouncing off the ceiling.

AWESOME.

A really really long story.. double sigh..

We didn't quite get the sunflare look she wanted, because the ORIGINALLY grassy field we were going to shoot in, that I always get that look at, got mowed down. So I found another field, but the sun was blocked by some trees.

Well at that point maybe your friend should have Macguyvered up a zippo and set the field on fire. Bam! Instant flare. Plus you get that cool foggy/smoky effect.

In a panic, I messaged my friend and was like, "THESE ARE ALL F***ING IN JPG. HOW THE HELL DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!"

I've got a wild guess here but I'm also guessing I'll get hurt if I say anything at this stage.. lol

BUT... I got this photo. And I really like it, haha.

OH.. right.. there is a photo involved. Almost forgot.. lol

Nice photo btw.

:laugh2: Thanks

The color of her dress overpowers the wonderful composition.

Great story. Good photographers adapt. You and your friend did exactly that. The client doesn't care what the problems are, they just want good photos (and maybe a good experience). What you have to do to get there--they don't care. Kudos to you and your friend.

Love the story - I guess I'm not the only one who's human. But being able to pull something out of it at the end of a day when the photo gnomes have being playing up to the max is a good sign that you can honestly use the title "Photographer!" :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back