What's new

FIRE!!!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some pictures at a luau of a madman whipping torches around. I took about a billion pictures, but these two I liked the best. Any sort of comments or abuse more than welcome. :)

== 1 ==
fire01.jpg


== 2 ==
fire02.jpg
 
Very nice!

Water mark is to blahhhh
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Very nice!

Water mark is to blahhhh

Yeah, you know ... it's really been driving me wild. Every damned picture I take seems to have those damn letters in the shot. I swear to god someone is following me around with some clear sign with letters on it! Sheer madness! :lmao:

I actually agree... It's too much. I gotta do something a bit more subtle. :)

Glad you like the pic though.
 
Maybe try it in a sort of ghost grey. As for the shots, I like 2 best; the pose of the guy in 1 doesn't do it for me.
 
first shot is mesmerizing... second pic i cant stop looking at the fire in the guys face! both nice though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom