What's new

First 350D photo

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
14
Location
Manchester, UK
First photo i'm showing you all with my new 350D. I'nm not practiced at all in taking 'wildlife' photos. It's not really what I'm into but I enjoyed it none the less. I have a bit of a phobia about bees. I was stung when I was young but I was only 30 cmaway from them so I braved it.

Anyway heres the shot.

beeonwhiteflowers7bl.jpg
 
Nice shot. Like the overcast light and the overall soft quality.
i think I would crop a bit to make it less centered.

Thanks for sharing this:)
 
I love playing with the honey bees in the spring :) You've done a great job with this shot. Out of curiosity, how big a crop did you do on it and what lens were you using?
 
Basic kit lens 18-55mm EF. It's probably about 60% of the size of the original so not a massive crop.

Thanks all
 
awesome dude! congrats on the camera!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom