First attempt at HDR

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think. I think it would have been better if that shed and the house werent in the right side of the pic but i wanted to get the sky in there to practice the HDR. Let me know what you think. Do you think it looks bad with the shed and house in the pic?

_MG_0876TU_7TU_8TU_HDR.jpg

ooo i like the colors and the lighting in this one! nice work...i believe the house and shed do not take away from it. i think it really does add "character"

Thanks guys, The more i look at it the more i like the shed and house. Also the pic on the forum here dont do the colors justice. When i converted it to a JPEG for photobucket it lost a lot of color. Are there any image sites that will suport TIFF images?

Looks like a nicely done HDR to me!

Here is another one i did at the same location for some c&c. What do you think?

_MG_0859_60_61_HDR-JPEG-1.jpg

I think your mistake here is to have shown us the sunset version first. I think the second is good but that first one is very good. Both make me want to go camping so bad.

Thanks guys, The more i look at it the more i like the shed and house. Also the pic on the forum here dont do the colors justice. When i converted it to a JPEG for photobucket it lost a lot of color. Are there any image sites that will suport TIFF images?

DeviantArt :)

Honestly I like the composition of the 2nd better....you just needed a better looking sky.

Honestly I like the composition of the 2nd better....you just needed a better looking sky.

I tried to get the sunset from that viewpoint but from there i was facing almost south so there wasnt that much color when the sun was setting. :x

Most reactions

Back