What's new

First attempt at panning C&C

Fatback

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
Kannapolis, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just learned what panning was a few days ago. I thought I would try it out, so one of my friends kids volunteered to help me out. I didn't have my tripod with me so I had to do it hand held. I only got one which I think is decent. What I really want to know is what should I do different next time.

4797386519_0a1ae9744c_b.jpg
 
very good. What settings did you use? With a little more practice you'll be more perfect. But not bad for first. I did mine with a soda can moving it really fast with one hand and using my other hand to capture the photo. I have yet to try with a moving vehicle. But this is good. I think you need more focus on the back of the bike and the girl's a little out of focus also
 
very good. What settings did you use? With a little more practice you'll be more perfect. But not bad for first. I did mine with a soda can moving it really fast with one hand and using my other hand to capture the photo. I have yet to try with a moving vehicle. But this is good. I think you need more focus on the back of the bike and the girl's a little out of focus also

Thanks! I used S1/15, F4, ISO 100. Yea I had to use auto focus for this, cause my P&S has slow manual focus.I should of put it on continuous AF, but didn't even think of it to after my battery died on me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom