What's new

First Attempt at Sunsets

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, WA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So there is this lake by my house, ive lived here for the better part of my life and have never known how to get to it. I knew it was there cause all the surrounding landmarks were named after it. So it was a nice sunset tongiht so i set out to find the boat launch!

PantherLake.jpg


DSC04429.jpg
 
maybe crop out those intruding twigs on each side and maybe a little off the bottom?? otherwise nice job on the shot, looks cool
 
I really like the reflection in the lake!

I agree that if you got rid of those twigs, either by crop or clone, that it would strengthen the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom