First B&W

Vinnay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
escapee_by_Vinnay.jpg

let me know what you think. I was driving by and was at a red light so didn't have much time. Be brutal, rip me apart for all I care. All of your comments are appreciated!

I think it's OK, certainly not something that you see everyday. I am wondering why there is a hospital bed along side the road. Did you see anyone laying around?

Very interesting. I would crop a bit off the bottom. I think this shot might work better in color.

thanks for the comments. (it's still there. i should get some better shots.)

I think it is too much of a background shot, obviously the bed is the main focus, so perhaps more close up of it.

otheriwse good first one :)

I think it is too much of a background shot, obviously the bed is the main focus, so perhaps more close up of it.

otheriwse good first one :)

I agree, the background is a bit too...busy. Maybe try making it a bit surrealist by taking a few shots of just trees and cloning them onto the background, leaving the road but not the sidewalks. Actually, since I suck at explaining stuff, do I have your permission to edit it? Your sidebar doesn't say yes or no.

That picture makes me sad. The most likely reason it's there is someone in the neighborhood needed a hospital bed and now they don't. Did they recover...or did they, er, um...........

You can edit it if you'd like. I was in the car so i only had one or two shots to take. I didn't see it there yesterday so I'm sure someone finally picked it up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back