First beach model shoot (maybe NSFW)

Thanks for the input.......

Me thinks I might have to adjust my monitor some, maybe it's me or the screen but it looks good on mine, doesn't appear orangey on mine. Her skin tone looks just like I remember it, she was very well tanned.

Not doubting you, i guess I should check the color calibration on here.

her tan is what is orange.

pale is the new tan.

as a tip to the photographer... just have them walk around and do their thing. it's up to you to take the picture at the right point. don't even take pictures for a few minutes until they get more comfortable.

I agree that the color of the tan looks just a tad orange but not too bad. If you have a monitor calibration tool try running it. Otherwise the shots look ok except for the green swimsuit. Don't know why but I specifically don't like the color of it with the background. I would try it again only the next time try an 80mm lens. Soften them up a bit and get some feature shots.

I agree that the color of the tan looks just a tad orange but not too bad. If you have a monitor calibration tool try running it. Otherwise the shots look ok except for the green swimsuit. Don't know why but I specifically don't like the color of it with the background. I would try it again only the next time try an 80mm lens. Soften them up a bit and get some feature shots.

Wow, it really must be my display! that's a black swimsuit on my screen (the swimsuit was actually black)......

I really want to do another shoot, I really enjoyed it.

Bblaine, maybe we could meet up there sometime and shoot. We got there too late so didn't get to explore the Atallya (sp?) building as much as we had liked. Can't wait to get back out there.

Garrett

This is the one I was referring to...

Attachments

• $edit07221.jpg
    $edit07221.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 78
This is the one I was referring to...

Duh, I'm an idiot sometimes....lol

I did just run through the calibration utility on my back, now I see what everyone was talking about, but now my eyes are hurting, may take a day or two to get used too but 10x better!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back