What's new

First beer shot :) (the model felt used afterwards)

damian1228

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Waiting to hear the good and the bad. Got thick skin but I am a beginner.

beeer-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not sure if I like the soft look
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm afraid I'm sure I don't like the soft look. I feel like the froth should be clear and with detail, and it shouldn't look dirty from the vignette you put around it.
 
Can you post the original? The edit doesn't help this one, sorry.
 
Sorry, but the pic doesn't really do anything for me.
 
thanks guys, will know for next time. The froth came out blurred because of the long shutter speed so as it went down it blurred. I will do this again soon differently. It's a delicious hobby!

I don't know if anything can be done with it but here is the original. I was focusing on the label:

IMG_0153.jpg
 
Just a little tonal contrast helps.brings out details.
1075159078_FWZbS-XL.jpg
 
I don't know if anything can be done with it but here is the original. I was focusing on the label:

IMG_0153.jpg

Drink it! Man... now I'm thirsty.

One think that sort of bothered me in the shot was the ghosting of the flowing foam. I cloned that out and did a little sharpening.
k1wbaq
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom