First C&C

phifer8390

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am just learning the ins and out of photography. It is just a hobby I am trying to pick up. I took this picture with a D5000. I have actually returned it since then and ordered a D90. Let me know ehat I should do. Being that I only had the camera a couple of days before this shot was taken I was still using the Auto setting most the time. I used photo shop and cloned out our footprints. Let me know what else should be done. Thanks

DSC_0063.jpg

I would crop it down so you aren't in the exact center, probably leaving the area to your side instead of hers, as it is more visually interesting IMO.

it seems ur toes are missing, and for some reason the clone on the sand makes it look too unreal...

This doesn't do much aside from a general snapshot. I would recommend zooming in more to begin with and not centering so much. With it being as wide as it is, it seems more like a landscape shot that you stood in the middle of, rather than a photo of you two. To be really picky, the horizon is slightly crooked as well.

The edit in the sand is noticable but not terribly so.

it seems ur toes are missing, and for some reason the clone on the sand makes it look too unreal...

Well I noticed when we got home that in most our beach photos I had buried my feet. I only cloned right in front of us from where I was walking back and forth from the tripod. But if you have any suggestions about how to make it look more real let me know.

Most reactions

Back